A luxurious high performance pillow without the weight and bulk. Perfect for travel and camping where you can risk a couple more grams for a great night's sleep. The pillow case construction allows the outer shell to retain maximum softness while still being supported by a high strength TPU bladder.
- Brushed 50D polyester stretch knit face fabric for soft hand feel
- Synthetic fill between pillow case and TPU bladder increases comfort and wicks away perspiration
- Curved internal baffles create contours that cradle your head
- Featuring our patent pending mini-valve for easy inflate, deflate and fine tuning
- Scalloped bottom edge centres pillow over your shoulders whether you are sleeping on your back, side or upright in a chair
- Super-fast inflate and deflate
24 x 11 x 34
Sea to Summit products carry a lifetime warranty against defects in workmanship and materials to the original owner for the intended life of the product under normal use (subject to proof of purchase from an authorised Sea to Summit reseller). This warranty does not include damage due to improper use or care, accident, or negligence. This warranty also excludes normal wear and tear and material breakdown due to age, use, or environmental conditions. Sea to Summit’s liability for warranty claims will be limited to repair, exchange, replacement, or credit of the purchase price. The warranty does not cover damage to items stored in, or used in conjunction with our products. Warranty decisions are left to the discretion of the Sea to Summit Warranty & Returns Department. Except in jurisdictions where the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damage is not allowed, then Sea to Summit will not, under any circumstances, be liable for any direct, indirect, special or consequential damages resulting from a warranty claim, and in no event will Sea to Summit’s aggregate liability exceed the price paid for the product.Please be assured that Sea to Summit will do their best to resolve any issue that you may have.