Terms & Conditions
- The term "Supplier" means Bags To Go, the term "Purchaser" refers to the Buyer throughout these Terms & Conditions.
- The Supplier reserves the right to "Title of the Goods" until payment is made in full.
- No alteration of these Terms & Conditions can be made, unless they are agreed in writing by both parties.
- All Prices quoted are those set out in the "Suppliers" quotation, but excludes "Delivery Charges" to either one or multiple locations, or unless otherwise stated.
- Payment Terms:
- Payment is strictly required to be made in advance of dispatch of the goods.
- Payment could be made by credit card, debit card, cash and bank transfer.
- For the majority of purchases, a courier delivery service is used. For smaller items Australia Post or similar courier service may be used.
- All delivery times given are estimates, and cannot be guaranteed. Bags To Go accepts no responsibility for delays caused by carriers.
- All deliveries made to the "Purchaser" should be checked thoroughly before signing for. Failure to complete the checking of the Goods Delivered and the reporting of any such Shortages or Damages, would be deemed by the "Supplier" that the Goods have been accepted by the "Purchaser" complete and undamaged.
- All Damages or shortages, should be reported to the "Supplier" within 24 Hours in writing.
- Under certain circumstances and out-with the control of the "Supplier" in particular when Goods are sourced from a third party Manufacturer or other Supplier, delays may occur, when and if this event does happen, the "Supplier" will notify the "Purchaser" as soon as it is reasonable, that there will be a delay in delivery
Products, prices and content
Whilst every effort is made to ensure the pictures and colours depicted on the site match as closely as possible those of the actual product due to technical limitations, some colours may vary.
All prices are shown in Australian Dollars ($) and are inclusive of GST.
Prices, product descriptions and specifications are checked to the best of our ability, and whilst every effort has been made to make them accurate, no responsibility will be accepted for errors and omissions.
Any information displayed on our web site or other printed matter by the company is not regarded to be authoritative or certified as the best practice and is only considered to be useful supplementary advice to other certified codes of practice. All information on our web site is updated regularly.
We reserve the right to alter our prices and specifications without notice.
All free gifts will be limited to one per order. Free gifts cannot be claimed in conjunction with any other offer. If your free gift is not claimed during the checkout for an order, that order will no longer be eligible for a free gift.
Bags To Go reserves the right to cancel and refund any orders where:
a genuine mistake in pricing has occurred due to keying error or incorrect information from suppliers
we are unable to supply the the item due to out of stock or freight restrictions
All orders are subject to acceptance by us (the supplier) and are subject to availability. An acknowledgement from us that we have received your order should not be taken as acceptance of the order. Your order is deemed as accepted only when it is dispatched by us, or when you are notified it is ready for collection. Once this has occurred, a contract is formed between you (the purchaser) and us (the supplier).
Links to other websitesOur website may contain links to other websites or services. You should note that we are in no way responsible for the content or privacy policies these websites / services may have in place and advise that you use caution and refer to these websites own Privacy statements and terms.
SecurityWe would like you to be confident about ordering online, we use secure socket layer (SSL) technology to ensure that your details are safe and information you provide is fully encrypted so that it cannot be read by third parties. Your browser will confirm that you are shopping in a secure environment by showing a locked padlock icon or an image of a key in the bar at the base of your screen.
The contents of this site and other publications from Bags To Go are owned or licensed to Bags To Go or are used with permission by the owner, Reproduction strictly by permission only.
Edit the static page Terms & Conditions from 'Static pages' menu in the admin area to modify this page.
Valid for Australian Residents only.
Any competitions run whether they be; in store, online, social media, Jimatty Investments Pty Ltd may at any time and in its absolute discretion alter, amend, add to, waive or enforce the General Competition Rules and any Specific Competition Rules with present, future or antecedent effect as it sees fit.
Any decisions made by Jimatty investments Pty Ltd are final and binding. Full terms and conditions for any competition can be supplied by writing to email@example.com.
Entrants agree to release and fully indemnify Jimatty investments Pty Ltd and each of its related bodies corporate (within the meaning of the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth)), and their respective officers, agents and employees from and against, all liability, cost, loss, damage or expense arising out of acceptance of any prize or participation in any Competition including but not limited to claims for personal injury and damage to property and whether direct, indirect, consequential, foreseeable, due to some negligent act or omission, or otherwise.
Bag To Go reserves the right to have an automatic re-draw if the winner does not contact Bags To Go within 72 hours of the announcement.