Pacsafe have many ranges of luggage including; CitySafe, MetroSafe, RFIDSafe, SlingSafe, StashSafe, VentureSafe and Exomesh Protectors. Pieces include; handbags, shoulder bags, luggage, waist bags, passport protectors, wallets and much more. Bags To Go have an extensive range of Pacsafe products, please see them below at incredible prices. Check out some of our most popular ranges of Pacsafe below.
Pacsafe - Smart travel gear, the name and tagline says it all. The award winning Pacsafe are the specialists in smart travel gear, from Pacsafe wallets, backpacks to duffles, travel accessories and more. Innovation, safety, strength and security, these are all core brand pillars that Pacsafe uphold throughout the production of their products. Pacsafe are committed to ensuring the security of your valuables while travelling, so you can focus on the important agenda items like having fun. Lose yourself, not your stuff.
Pacsafe where established in 1998 by Australians. They have helped travellers stay one step ahead of the game. There wide variety of bags will appeal to every type of customer. Pacsafe are environmentally conscious. They understand the importance of keeping our world beautiful so that we can explore it for many years to come. They are focussed on sustainability and supporting local communities. They are the founders of the Pacsafe turtle fund and donate funds annually to causes that help keep our coast lines around the globe remain clean and healthy. Pacsafe have patented technology that helps keep their products at the top of pyramid in luggage safety.
Some quick theft protection tips from Pacsafe
If you're planning for a trip in the near future, these tips on protecting yourself from theft or identify theft from Pacsafe may be of great value:
- Stay aware of your surroundings. When you're out and about, it's easy to get carried away with awe-inspiring sights and become an easy target of thieves or identity thieves. Stay aware at all time.
- Opt for an anti-theft bag or backpack. Packs made for casual outings don't often incorporate such security add-ons as RFID technology, slash-proof mesh or locks. Investing in one such pack can go a long way.
- Avoid keeping valuables in your back pockets. Your jeans or trousers' back pockets offer you easy access to your valuables when needed. However,
they also invite wandering hands. Keep your items safe and sound in your pack or hidden jacket pockets if you have one.
- Never leave your belongings unattended. This is as obvious as can be. Yet, taking precaution is always highly recommended.
- Don't look like a tourist. Tourists are often easy targets for thieves since they are vulnerable and unfamiliar with the places they travel to.