The Big River Dry Bags are a durable, strong and abrasion resistant option that uses a 420D nylon fabric with a TPU lamination. If your idea of outdoor recreation involves rugged water sports like kayaking, canoeing, rafting or motorcycle touring, they are the perfect storage bags to keep your gear dry. A white interior laminate affords greater visibility, and hypalon lash loops allow secure stacking or attachment to watercraft, motorcycles and other equipment. The hypalon roll-top closure doesn't wick water, and the Field Repair Buckles can be replaced in seconds with just a Philips screwdriver.
- TPU laminated fabric with 10,000 mm hydrostatic head
- Super strong and abrasion-resistant 420D Nylon fabric
- Waterproof, double-stitched, reinforced, tape sealed seams
- Waterproof hypalon roll-top closure does not wick moisture
- Oval base resists rolling - stays where you put it
- Features the patent-pending, 3/4 inch (20mm) Field Repair Buckle with stainless steel pins