What if my goods are faulty?
We unconditionally guarantee all merchandise against possible defects for 7 days from receipt. If your goods should develop a fault during this period you may return the defective merchandise FREE, for a prompt refund or replacement. In this instance only, Bags To Go will pay for all return shipping costs relating to defective goods.
Please email [email protected] with pictures clearly showing the fault with your bag. Ensure you also include a copy of your proof or purchase or information in your email as to when you purchased the item. Make sure your email includes details on what has happened to your bag as this will help when we email the pictures through to our supplier for assessment.
Any items found to be faulty after 7 days are covered by the brand manufacturer’s warranty. The warranty period of a particular product can be found displayed on each product page of the Bags To Go website. The minimum warranty period offered is 1 year, and the maximum can be anything up to the life of the product. Warranty periods can vary considerably between brands, so please be sure to check prior to purchasing. Warranties are non transferable and do not extend beyond the initial warranty period. If, for example, an item is replaced as part of your warranty agreement, the warranty only continues to the end of the original warranty period. Please note that warranties do not cover 3rd party or forced damage. See individual warranty fine print for terms and conditions, and our Warranty page for more information.
In the unlikely event of your goods developing a fault more than 7 days after receipt, then we strongly recommend that you contact the manufacturer directly for a warranty repair. This is often the quickest way to have a fault repaired. For example, in some cases, manufacturers offer free telephone help facilities, and free rapid repair or replacement services, for your convenience. Alternatively, you can contact us directly if the goods do not conform to the contract, and we will endeavour to handle the warranty on your behalf. Carriage will be charged for the return of any products to Bags To Go under warranty, however Bags To Go will return your item carriage free. Should your goods develop a fault after the first 6 months, then you will be responsible for all carriage charges.
Bags To Go offers a 30 day satisfaction guarantee.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase from Bags To Go, please return your goods within 30 days of purchase, either by post or to one of our stores, for a full refund. Items must be unused, with all tags attached and in the original packaging. Please call us on 1300 224 786 or email [email protected] for more information on how you can return your goods.
- When returning items by post the customer is responsible for all postage costs incurred.
- We don't sell second hand goods, so items that have been used or soiled are unable to be refunded or exchanged due to change of mind.
- Items need to be returned in original packaging, with tags attached suitable for re-sale. An original store receipt is to accompany the returned item in order for a refund to be processed.
- Postage fees are non-refundable once the item has been dispatched from our warehouse. Any refund processed will be for goods only.
- If you are considering returning to your local store, please check with us prior to ordering or returning items that have been ordered online. Some items, if returned to your local store, may incur a restocking fee of up to 25% if it is not a core stock range at the store. No restocking fee is applicable on items returned back to our warehouse. If you are unsure, please call us on 1300 224 786 or email [email protected]