Indiana, the ever popular convertible leather shoulder bag and backpack in one is destined to become a favourite. It is made from soft leather with a secure top and back zip, external mobile pocket. It's perfect for travel, weekends, and every day.
- Genuine soft cows leather
- Inner zip pocket and multiple compartments
- Converts to a backpack
- Silver hardware
- Fully lined
- Australian designed
- 2 in 1
34H x 34W x 9D
Handle Drop approx. 30cm
How to care for your leather handbag or leather wallet?
- Gabee use fine quality leather to make your accessories. The leather has a soft hand feel and is intended to age and soften further with wear. Crushed, matte and rough finishes are intentional giving the leather a distinctive look. Slight variations in colour, grain and texture are all part of leathers unique characteristics. The leather has been treated with a protective coating to help resist stains. Over time with use, these coatings may break down. We recommend you treat the leather with care and if applying any conditioner or protective sprays that you test them first in a hidden spot. If you need further advice consult a professional leather store such as a shoe repairer to get the best advice on how to clean and protect your accessories.
- Gabee recommend that most leather products are protected before wearing. A waterproof spray can be used to repel water, preserve and protect leather, suede and nubuck products. We do not recommend the use of Water proofer on metallics, patents and box leathers. These are protected leathers that have a covering or film applied to the leather to create a special finish.
- Leather Dew Cream is designed to protect and nourish leather products. Please test the Leather Dew on a small, unnoticeable part of the leather before applying.
The Leather Dew cannot be used on any suede, nubuck or metallic leathers.
Cleaning and polishing
- Most leather cleaners are specialised depending on the type of leather. These can be purchased from your local shoe repairer who can assist you. Remove fingerprints or marks with the Gabee Leather Dew to polish patent leather products.
- Important - Leather will stretch over time. Wallets have a number of credit card pockets which are designed to hold ONE card only. Storing more that one card per pocket may cause the leather to overstretch which could result in cards falling out. Likewise if your handbag is over loaded with extremely heavy items it will stretch too.