FaceCradle travel pillow sets a new standard for travellers!
Until now, neck pillows have focused on providing comfort when sitting upright. In more recent times, we have seen new products that provide a forward resting position. These don't offer conventional neck support or many other position options. Facecradle provides comfortable supported access to the full 180 degrees forward of your seat, enabling 5 modes and many adjustment positions so you can more easily find your sleeping 'sweet spot'.
FaceCradle transforms into 5 sleeping modes which are:
- Table Nap
- Deep Sleep Front
- Deep Sleep Side
Please also see images above.
- 5 comfort modes
- Adjustable in all modes
- Zip-off machine washable pillow cover
Cover: Brushed Velour
Pillow: Hypoallergenic Memory Foam & reinforced with an internal glass filled nylon frame
Will the harness strap interfere with the TV in the seat behind?
- The strap is normally hooked onto the wings of a headrest. So in this case, no. Most long haul flights have these wings on the headrests. For those rare ones that don't, it's best to chat to the person behind you before you sit down, the straps for the FaceCradle can go on either side of the TV.
What happens in the case of an emergency?
- With the squeeze of two buttons the pillows collapse immediately and if in Deep Sleep Mode, you can quickly lift the strap over your head.
Does the strap attach around my neck?
- No! The strap when used (in Deep Sleep Modes only) is clicked into a connector, similar to a bicycle helmet. The connector is fixed to a metal hinge and to an internal support frame inside the pillow. Your neck is left totally free and your face/head and chest rest against the memory foam pillow.
Am I able to use my FaceCradle in the back seat of a car?
- Yes but if you want to use Deep Sleep Modes you must have a car with a rear headrest to attach the strap. It is not recommended to use Deep Sleep Mode in a car with no rear seatbelts or airbags.
What are the covers made of and can I wash them?
- They are made of brushed velour. It is an ultra soft polyester material commonly used on high quality neck pillows. Yes, each pillow has a zip to remove and machine wash.
What is the material inside the pillows?
- The pillows are made with hypoallergenic memory foam and reinforced with an internal glass filled nylon frame.
Is the FaceCradle suitable for children?
- Yes, normally there is no problem however if you want to use Deep Sleep mode (front, face down) check that your child's head is not too small which may find their face/head slipping through the middle of the U shape.